By Jacqueline Martin,Nicholas Price
Exam Board: AQA
First educating: September 2017
First examination: June 2018
This identify has been authorized by means of AQA
Accurately conceal the breadth of content material within the new 2017 AQA A-level specification with this textbook written by means of major legislation authors, Jacqueline Martin and Nicholas rate.
This enticing and available textbook presents insurance of the hot AQA A-level legislation specification and contours authoritative and up to date fabric at the very important alterations to the law.
- publication 1 covers all needed devices for AS-level and for 12 months 1 of a two-year course.
- vital, up to date and engaging situations and eventualities spotlight key points.
- dialogue and task initiatives bring up your figuring out of tougher concepts.
- perform questions and 'check your understanding' inquiries to support your scholars organize for his or her exams.
- Jacqueline Martin LLM has ten years' event as a training barrister and has taught legislation in any respect levels.
- Nicholas rate is an skilled instructor of legislations and an A-Level legislation textbook author.
Read or Download AQA A-level Law for Year 1/AS (A Level Law) PDF
Similar family & health law books
A 30-year-old Polish woman is admitted in labour. this can be her first being pregnant and she or he is complete time period. She is in loads of discomfort, her liquor is stained with meconium and the hint of her baby's middle is assessed as pathological. Her grab of English is proscribed. you've been requested to procure her consent for a caesarean section…100 circumstances in scientific Ethics and legislations explores felony and moral dilemmas via a hundred medical eventualities commonplace of these encountered through scientific scholars and junior medical professionals within the emergency or outpatient division, at the ward or in the neighborhood environment.
El current guide, dividit en diversos volums, comprèn tot el temari d’accés al Cos d’Advocacia de los angeles Generalitat de Catalunya, d’acord amb l. a. darrera modificació efectuada consistent with los angeles Resolució GRI/2973/2015, de sixteen de desembre, according to los angeles qual s’aprova el temari de l’oposició in line with a l’accés al Cos d’Advocacia de los angeles Generalitat de Catalunya (DOGC.
The function of the judiciary is continually evolving and is in lots of methods extra vital than ever. certainly, many argue that the sovereignty of parliament is eroding and being changed by means of the respective energy of judges. The Jackson Reforms of 2010, for instance, observed judges bestowed with extra strength over case and finances administration than ever prior to.
- Ethics and Jurisprudence for Dentists
- United States V. City of Philadelphia
- Taking the Law into their Own Hands: Lawless Law Enforcers in Africa (The Making of Modern Africa)
- Practice of Forensic Human Factors/Ergonomics and Related Safety Professions
- Global Internet Law in a Nutshell
Additional resources for AQA A-level Law for Year 1/AS (A Level Law)
AQA A-level Law for Year 1/AS (A Level Law) by Jacqueline Martin,Nicholas Price