By Elizabeth Dackson
In her easygoing type, unique blogger Elizabeth Dackson offers a step by step primer that makes quilting available to all quilters. gleaming with appearance, the initiatives during this ebook are perfect for newbies in addition to specialists who wish anything clean and new.
- Breeze via fundamentals together with opting for materials and instruments, rotary slicing, chain piecing, and pressing
- Choose from 14 crowd pleasing quilts; try out strip piecing, paintings with templates, use large-scale prints, create wonky blocks, and more
- Get first-class advice on completing and taking good care of a cover, plus tips for connecting with the quilting community
Read Online or Download Becoming a Confident Quilter: Lessons and Techniques Plus 14 Quilt Patterns PDF
Best crafts & hobbies books
Lap quilts get snack fallout at television time. youngsters' beds see plenty of playtime in addition to sleep time. And who is familiar with what Fido and Kitty do whilst no one's taking a look? those quilts are the sort you like to make yet don't fret approximately utilizing. get pleasure from 15 effortless machine-pieced styles that any convinced starting quilter can create in notime.
A set of 39 unique, inventive designs for knitted rugs.
Wind, wrap, and stitch textile strips into superb bins! commence with a plate form to profit the strategy. Then scan with 4 simple box types to create around, oval, sq., and different shapes. Create handbags, baskets, and bowls in an unending number of sizes, shapes, and colorsSimply wrap cloth strips round cotton clothesline, coil into the specified form, and safe with computer stitchingSpecial sections on lids, handles, and elaborations supply limitless thoughts on your personal adaptations
A set of Christmas wreath and garland initiatives to make the festive interval much more designated. Celebrated writer and trend dressmaker, Mandy Shaw, stocks her favorite Christmas stitching tasks with us and indicates us the way to make attractive Christmas to accessorize your house at this designated time of 12 months.
- Tanya's Christmas: Make, Bake and Celebrate
- Beautiful Botanicals: 45 Applique Flowers & 14 Quilt Projects
- Creating Lampwork Beads for Jewelry
- How to Make Christmas Wreaths and Garlands: 11 Christmas Wreath Ideas to Stitch and Sew
Extra info for Becoming a Confident Quilter: Lessons and Techniques Plus 14 Quilt Patterns
Becoming a Confident Quilter: Lessons and Techniques Plus 14 Quilt Patterns by Elizabeth Dackson