By David Cecchi
Read or Download Big E, The: Eastern States Exposition (Images of America) PDF
Similar agriculture books
The Suffolk Punch - that good, compact draft horse of noble ancestry - used to be, till mechanisation, the powerhouse of the East Anglian farming group. within the Horse within the Furrow (1960), well known social historian George Ewart Evans explores this effective image of a bygone period, and the advanced community - farmer, horseman, groom, smith, harness-maker and tailor - which surrounded it.
Lambing could be a tough prospect no matter if it is your first or your thirty-first season. This hugely functional handbook will take you thru the interval coming near near, in the course of and instantly after lambing. recommendation is given on how one can care for a variety of events, from general and malpresentations to the ill in-lamb ewe, abortion, pre- and post-lambing prolapses, to the well-being of the baby lamb.
Tilapias are an more and more very important farmed fish for human intake. Hailed as a huge resource of protein for starting to be populations, construction is decided to double in the subsequent ten years and extend past conventional parts of construction in Africa and Asia. With a pragmatic concentration, this publication is geared toward tilapia farmers and manufacturers, describing most sensible perform creation tools, egg administration, new applied sciences, foodstuff, enterprise practices, advertising, gear upkeep, accounting and logistics.
The necessity to feed an ever-growing worldwide inhabitants mixed with expanding call for for sustainable agricultural practices has generated an important upward thrust favorite for biopesticides. through responding simultaneously to the pursuits of farming, forestry, and commercial sectors, biopesticides provide a substantial power for usage in sustainable agriculture.
- Data and Research to Improve the U.S. Food Availability System and Estimates of Food Loss: A Workshop Report
- Commercial Poultry Production on Maryland's Lower Eastern Shore: The Role of African Americans, 1930s to 1990s
- Forest Inventory-based Projection Systems for Wood and Biomass Availability (Managing Forest Ecosystems)
- Australian Soil Fertility Manual
- Benchmarking in Food and Farming: Creating Sustainable Change: 1 (Gower Sustainable Food Chains Series)
- Plant Tissue Culture: Methods and Application in Agriculture
Additional info for Big E, The: Eastern States Exposition (Images of America)
Big E, The: Eastern States Exposition (Images of America) by David Cecchi