By The Chicago Social Brain Network
Can faith and technology co-exist? Do they? Is faith hardwired in people? The ebook, from the Chicago Social mind community, is the results of a rare ongoing dialog between a gaggle of hugely revered scientists, physicians, philosophers, and theologians. jointly, they percentage profound insights into the inner most questions people ask and discover the invisible forces and strong ideals that form our lives. Their insights replicate either humanity's most modern technological know-how and its so much enduring knowledge. Their solutions and questions will problem readers and gift them with a richer comprehend of who we're, what we percentage, and what it potential.
- What can we quite find out about human nature?
- How will we see what we see, comprehend what we all know, believe what we consider?
- How do humans come to think in God?
- Where does empathy come from?
- What are the wellbeing and fitness merits of religion?
- Where do you finish, and others commence?
- What do marriage, family members, and friendship suggest?
How can humans fix the damaged connections that hold them lonely?