By Alexei Kushner,Valentin Lychagin,Vladimir Rubtsov
Read or Download Contact Geometry and Nonlinear Differential Equations (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications) PDF
Similar differential equations books
Differential geometry innovations have very valuable and demanding purposes in partial differential equations and quantum mechanics. This paintings provides a in simple terms geometric therapy of difficulties in physics concerning quantum harmonic oscillators, quartic oscillators, minimum surfaces, and Schrödinger's, Einstein's and Newton's equations.
The purpose of this guide is to acquaint the reader with the present prestige of the speculation of evolutionary partial differential equations, and with a few of its functions. Evolutionary partial differential equations made their first visual appeal within the 18th century, within the undertaking to appreciate the movement of fluids and different non-stop media.
The guts of the e-book is the improvement of ashort-time asymptotic growth for the warmth kernel. this can be defined indetail and particular examples of a few complicated calculations are given. Inaddition a few complicated equipment and extensions, together with course integrals, jumpdiffusion and others are offered.
This self-contained publication is a graduate-level advent for mathematicians and for physicists attracted to the mathematical foundations of the sphere, and will be used as a textbook for a two-semester path on mathematical statistical mechanics. It assumes purely simple wisdom of classical physics and, at the arithmetic aspect, an excellent operating wisdom of graduate-level likelihood conception.
- Regularity Results for Nonlinear Elliptic Systems and Applications (Applied Mathematical Sciences)
- Transseries and Real Differential Algebra (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Mathematical Models with Singularities: A Zoo of Singular Creatures (Atlantis Briefs in Differential Equations)
- Multiscale Wavelet Methods for Partial Differential Equations (Wavelet Analysis and Its Applications)
- Non-Self-Adjoint Boundary Eigenvalue Problems: 192 (North-Holland Mathematics Studies)
- Geometric Sturmian Theory of Nonlinear Parabolic Equations and Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Applied Mathematics & Nonlinear Science)
Additional resources for Contact Geometry and Nonlinear Differential Equations (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
Contact Geometry and Nonlinear Differential Equations (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications) by Alexei Kushner,Valentin Lychagin,Vladimir Rubtsov