By Paolo Ienne,Rainer Leupers
This publication is the 1st to discover comprehensively probably the most primary tendencies which emerged within the final decade: to regard processors no longer as inflexible, mounted entities, which designers comprise “as is of their items; yet fairly, to construct sound methodologies to tailor-fit processors to the categorical wishes of such items. This publication addresses the aim of conserving a truly huge relations of processors, with quite a lot of beneficial properties, at a value corresponding to that of protecting a unmarried processor.
- First ebook to offer comprehensively the key ASIP layout methodologies and instruments with none specific bias
- Written by means of many of the pioneers and most sensible overseas specialists of this younger domain
- Unique mixture of administration point of view, technical element, learn outlook, and sensible implementation
Read or Download Customizable Embedded Processors: Design Technologies and Applications (Systems on Silicon) PDF
Best systems architecture books
The aim of large-scale software program structure is to seize and describe useful representations to make improvement groups more desirable. during this ebook the authors convey the best way to utilise software program structure as a device to lead the improvement rather than taking pictures the architectural information finally the layout judgements were made.
Microprocessor cores used for SOC layout are the direct descendents of Intel’s unique 4004 microprocessor. simply as packaged microprocessor ICs range commonly of their attributes, so do microprocessors packaged as IP cores. even though, SOC designers nonetheless evaluate and choose processor cores the way in which they formerly in comparison and chosen packaged microprocessor ICs.
Approach management is ready the layout, operating and upkeep of human-computer structures. Examples of human-computer platforms comprise enterprise companies, provider associations and any huge equipment that's operated by means of, or interacts with humans. approach management is usually regarded as the technological part of a method: the structure, building and optimization of the participating components, however it additionally sometimes touches on softer components resembling person advice (help desks), moral issues in deploying a procedure, and the bigger implications of its layout for others who come into touch with it.
Micro and nanosystems symbolize an important clinical and technological problem, with genuine and power purposes in just about all fields of the human job. the purpose of the current ebook is to offer how options from dynamical keep an eye on platforms (modeling, estimation, statement, identity, suggestions keep watch over) could be tailored and utilized to the improvement of unique very small-scale structures and in their human interfaces.
- Computer Systems Architecture (Chapman & Hall/CRC Textbooks in Computing)
- Embedded Systems Design using the Rabbit 3000 Microprocessor: Interfacing, Networking, and Application Development (Embedded Technology)
- Testing and Validation of Computer Simulation Models: Principles, Methods and Applications (Simulation Foundations, Methods and Applications)
- Modellierung mit UML: Sprache, Konzepte und Methodik (Xpert.press) (German Edition)
- Modeling Microprocessor Performance
Extra info for Customizable Embedded Processors: Design Technologies and Applications (Systems on Silicon)
Customizable Embedded Processors: Design Technologies and Applications (Systems on Silicon) by Paolo Ienne,Rainer Leupers