By Joseph Buongiorno,J. Keith Gilless
- In-depth insurance of either ecological and monetary issues
- Hands-on examples with Excel spreadsheets; digital models to be had at the authors' website
- Many comparable routines with solutions
- Instructor's guide on hand upon request
Read Online or Download Decision Methods for Forest Resource Management PDF
Similar agriculture books
The Suffolk Punch - that solid, compact draft horse of noble ancestry - was once, till mechanisation, the powerhouse of the East Anglian farming group. within the Horse within the Furrow (1960), well known social historian George Ewart Evans explores this effective image of a bygone period, and the complicated community - farmer, horseman, groom, smith, harness-maker and tailor - which surrounded it.
Lambing could be a hard prospect no matter if it is your first or your thirty-first season. This hugely functional handbook will take you thru the interval forthcoming, in the course of and instantly after lambing. suggestion is given on the way to care for various events, from common and malpresentations to the unwell in-lamb ewe, abortion, pre- and post-lambing prolapses, to the well-being of the infant lamb.
Tilapias are an more and more vital farmed fish for human intake. Hailed as a huge resource of protein for growing to be populations, creation is determined to double in the subsequent ten years and extend past conventional parts of construction in Africa and Asia. With a realistic concentration, this e-book is aimed toward tilapia farmers and manufacturers, describing most sensible perform creation equipment, egg administration, new applied sciences, nutrients, company practices, advertising, apparatus upkeep, accounting and logistics.
The necessity to feed an ever-growing worldwide inhabitants mixed with expanding call for for sustainable agricultural practices has generated an important upward push well-liked for biopesticides. by means of responding simultaneously to the pursuits of farming, forestry, and commercial sectors, biopesticides supply a substantial power for usage in sustainable agriculture.
- Introduction to Forests and Renewable Resources
- The Book of the Goat - Containing Full Particulars of the Various Breeds of Goats and Their Profitable Management
- Sharing the Harvest: A Citizen's Guide to Community Supported Agriculture
- The Politics of Agriculture in Japan (Nissan Institute/Routledge Japanese Studies)
- Sustainable Development and Tropical Agri-chains
Additional info for Decision Methods for Forest Resource Management
Decision Methods for Forest Resource Management by Joseph Buongiorno,J. Keith Gilless