By Andy Grant,Judy McKimm,Fiona Murphy
The skill to mirror on perform is a basic element of potent scientific perform. In a region more and more considering professionalism and patient-centred care, Developing Reflective perform is a well timed book supplying functional counsel on how one can collect the reflective talents essential to develop into a profitable clinician.
This new identify attracts from quite a lot of theoretical and useful multidisciplinary views to help scholars, practitioners and educators in embedding mirrored image in daily actions. It additionally deals buildings and ideas for extra functional and significant formal reflections development.
Developing Reflective Practice:
- Focuses at the constructing practitioner and their lifelong studying and the improvement id via reflection
- Provides sensible how-to details for college kids, practitioners and educators, together with reasonable case examples and practice-based tricks and tips
- Examines and explains the theoretical and conceptual techniques to reflective perform, together with its types and frameworks.
Read or Download Developing Reflective Practice: A Guide for Medical Students, Doctors and Teachers PDF
Similar medical education & training books
This quantity of the Board evaluate sequence deals scholars a powerful beginning for next studying in either basic care and subspecialty pediatrics. BRS Pediatrics offers a finished assessment of the elemental ideas of pediatrics and distinctive details for the pediatric subinternships and pediatric subspecialty rotations.
Remain on most sensible of the newest wisdom within the box with this must-have source for all clinicians who deal with breast ailments. extend your wisdom of each point of breast ailments as a various and uncommon workforce of internationally-recognized specialists summarize the present wisdom, together with biology and epidemiology, medical positive factors, and administration.
Komplikationen vermeidenMeistern Sie souverän und kompetent alle heiklen Situationen! Mit diesem Werk haben Sie einen umfassenden Überblick der verschiedenen Risiken bei Diagnostik und Therapie und erhalten Strategien zu Vermeidung von Fehlern und Komplikationen, die Sie direkt im Alltag umsetzen können:- Wie häufig treten welche Komplikationen auf?
This paintings features a Foreword via Mayur Lakhani, Chairman of Council, Royal university of basic Practitioners. normal practitioners, as a commonly dispersed workforce, are relatively reliant on e-learning. This publication presents an summary of the subject and examines the previous, current and destiny demanding situations, possibilities and merits.
- Mammasonographie: Lehratlas zur Technik und Befundinterpretation (German Edition)
- Lookingbill and Marks' Principles of Dermatology E-Book (PRINCIPLES OF DERMATOLOGY (LOOKINGBILL))
- Checkliste Chirurgie (Checklisten Medizin) (German Edition)
- Philosophic Whigs: Medicine, Science and Citizenship in Edinburgh, 1789-1848 (Wellcome Institute Series in the History of Medicine)
- The Hidden Curriculum: What They Don't Teach You At Medical School
Extra resources for Developing Reflective Practice: A Guide for Medical Students, Doctors and Teachers
Developing Reflective Practice: A Guide for Medical Students, Doctors and Teachers by Andy Grant,Judy McKimm,Fiona Murphy