By Randy Moore
Providing an attractive chronology of "all issues dinosaur," this booklet covers those historical creatures' roles and marvelous significance in technological know-how, faith, and society at huge.
• Depicts the heritage, breadth, intensity, and variety of the way people have realized approximately, argued over, and made use of dinosaurs—a source applicable for public, college, or educational libraries
• Examines the occasions of the earliest discoveries of fossilized is still of dinosaurs and the way these discoveries usually turned interwoven with spiritual ideas
• comprises pictures, a word list, an appendix of geological time, and a close, cross-referenced index to aid researchers and common readers
Read or Download Dinosaurs by the Decades: A Chronology of the Dinosaur in Science and Popular Culture: A Chronology of the Dinosaur in Science and Popular Culture PDF
Best general biology books
Epilepsy, the most primary neurological issues, impacts nearly 1% (greater than 60 million) of the world's inhabitants. In an anticipated 20 million of those sufferers, seizures are usually not managed even by way of a number of anti-seizure medicinal drugs, and are super tough to foretell. Epilepsy: The Intersection of Neurosciences, Biology, arithmetic, Engineering, and Physics seamlessly brings jointly the neurosciences, arithmetic, computational sciences, engineering, physics, and scientific epileptology to give to readers a hugely didactic, built-in, transparent and essentially worthwhile wisdom base and study instructions.
Because the energetic interface of the main biologically intimate connection among residing organisms, a mom and her fetus, the placenta is important to human evolution and survival. Michael L. strength and Jay Schulkin discover the greater than a hundred million years of evolution that ended in the human placenta and, in so doing, they assist resolve the mysteries of life's first moments.
The Fractal version of existence takes a glance at biology from a very varied point of view. It describes advanced lifestyles kinds as equation-like constructions, the place it sounds as if assorted components are diversified expressions of a primary precept. to demonstrate this concept a catalog of analogous configurations within the human physique is laid out in addition to the explanations that ended in those analogies in a language that's special but in addition obtainable.
Warum gibt es keine Mammuts mehr? Wen jagte der Tyrannosaurus rex? Und battle der Neandertaler wirklich eine Sackgasse der Evolution? Um diese Fragen zu beantworten, müsste guy eigentlich zurück in die Urzeit reisen können. Doch den Paläontologen gelingt es heute dank modernster Methoden auch ohne Zeitmaschine, aus fossilen Knochen, Pflanzenrelikten, aber auch Resten urzeitlicher DNA faszinierende Einblicke in die Tier- und Pflanzenwelt vergangener Epochen zu gewinnen.
- Clustering in Bioinformatics and Drug Discovery (Chapman & Hall/CRC Mathematical and Computational Biology)
- Die Ameise als Tramp: Von biologischen Invasionen (Taschenbücher) (German Edition)
- Mild Stress and Healthy Aging: Applying hormesis in aging research and interventions
- My Revision Notes: Edexcel A Level Biology B
Extra resources for Dinosaurs by the Decades: A Chronology of the Dinosaur in Science and Popular Culture: A Chronology of the Dinosaur in Science and Popular Culture
Dinosaurs by the Decades: A Chronology of the Dinosaur in Science and Popular Culture: A Chronology of the Dinosaur in Science and Popular Culture by Randy Moore