By Diane Elkins,Desiree Pinder
Why can we even desire e-learning? what's an LMS? How do I write a storyboard? If you’re delving into e-learning and are bobbing up with extra questions than solutions, this consultant is the high-level review you’ve been trying to find. during this e-book, e-learning improvement specialists and educators Diane Elkins and Desirée Pinder carry a complete exam of the e-learning approach from the floor up.
E-Learning basics offers the bottom of data essential to take on every little thing from early strategies of e-learning right down to its execution. all through, you’ll locate vignettes that carry innovations to existence in addition to checklists and functional instruments for designing and constructing your first e-learning course.
In this ebook you will:
• dive into the fundamentals of e-learning layout and development
• discover the e-learning direction layout and improvement process—from research via evaluation
• learn how to write and storyboard a path, build try out questions, pick out media, positioned the direction jointly, and determine a radical evaluate process.
Read or Download E-Learning Fundamentals: A Practical Guide PDF
Similar business management & leadership books
In lifestyles, you're both a tackler or a dodger. A tackler is somebody who offers with occasions as and once they arrive, despite their strength awkwardness or unpleasantness. They don’t procrastinate or positioned issues off regardless of how unappetising the upcoming dialog may be. To a tackler, the perfect end result is the main.
The cave in of notorious strength colossal Enron units off a sequence response that strips Dr. Mike Jordan of his Houston-based administration consulting task. Guided by way of clever insights from Ravi Sharma, his former CEO and mentor, he quickly reveals himself on an entrepreneurial quest to aid leaders bridge the gaps among ambitions and greatness.
On your expert, associative or own existence, you have most likely all skilled promising initiatives that experience failed. through watching the explanations you frequently realize half had now not been sufficiently ready or just forgotten, this as a result of loss of time or wisdom. here's a publication, versatile, intuitive and trustworthy for venture education matching people’s wishes with what's technologically possible, and what a plausible company approach can convert into patron price, and industry chance whereas motivating humans.
This 3rd variation of the vintage textbook in Optimization has been totally revised and up-to-date. It comprehensively covers sleek theoretical insights during this the most important computing region, and may be required analyzing for analysts and operations researchers in a number of fields. The booklet connects the basically analytical personality of an optimization challenge, and the habit of algorithms used to resolve it.
- Useful Research: Advancing Theory and Practice
- The Project Management Tool Kit: 100 Tips and Techniques for Getting the Job Done Right
- 9th WCEAM Research Papers: Volume 1 Proceedings of 2014 World Congress on Engineering Asset Management (Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering)
- The Financial Times Guide to Corporate Valuation (The FT Guides)
- Changing With Lean Six Sigma
- Communication Skills Training
Additional resources for E-Learning Fundamentals: A Practical Guide
E-Learning Fundamentals: A Practical Guide by Diane Elkins,Desiree Pinder