By David J. Katz,Rick Gentile
A key know-how allowing fast paced embedded media processing advancements is the high-performance, low-power, small-footprint convergent processor, a really good gadget that mixes the real-time keep an eye on of a standard microcontroller with the sign processing energy of a DSP. This sensible advisor is your one-stop store for knowing the way to enforce this state of the art expertise. you are going to learn the way to:
- Choose the correct processor for an application.
- Architect your method to prevent difficulties on the outset.
- Manage your info flows and reminiscence accesses in order that they line up properly
- Make smart-trade-offs in transportable purposes among strength issues and computational performance.
- Divide processing initiatives throughout a number of cores.
- Program frameworks that optimize functionality with no needlessly expanding programming version complexity.
- Implement benchmarking suggestions to help you adapt a framework to most sensible healthy a aim program, and masses more!
Covering the total spectrum of EMP-related layout matters, from easy-to-understand factors of uncomplicated structure and direct reminiscence entry (DMA), to in-depth discussions of code optimization and tool administration, this functional booklet can be a useful reduction to each engineer operating with EMP, from the newbie to the professional expert.
- Comprehensive topic assurance with emphasis on functional application
- Essential meeting language code integrated all through text
- Many real-world examples utilizing Analog's well known Blackfin Processor architecture
Read Online or Download Embedded Media Processing (Embedded Technology) PDF
Best systems architecture books
The aim of large-scale software program structure is to catch and describe functional representations to make improvement groups greater. during this ebook the authors express tips to utilise software program structure as a device to steer the advance rather than taking pictures the architectural information in spite of everything the layout judgements were made.
Microprocessor cores used for SOC layout are the direct descendents of Intel’s unique 4004 microprocessor. simply as packaged microprocessor ICs range commonly of their attributes, so do microprocessors packaged as IP cores. in spite of the fact that, SOC designers nonetheless examine and choose processor cores the way in which they formerly in comparison and chosen packaged microprocessor ICs.
Procedure management is ready the layout, operating and upkeep of human-computer platforms. Examples of human-computer platforms contain company companies, carrier associations and any vast equipment that's operated through, or interacts with humans. process management is usually considered the technological aspect of a approach: the structure, development and optimization of the participating components, however it additionally sometimes touches on softer elements equivalent to person information (help desks), moral concerns in deploying a procedure, and the bigger implications of its layout for others who come into touch with it.
Micro and nanosystems symbolize an incredible clinical and technological problem, with real and strength purposes in just about all fields of the human job. the purpose of the current publication is to give how strategies from dynamical keep an eye on platforms (modeling, estimation, remark, identity, suggestions keep an eye on) may be tailored and utilized to the advance of unique very small-scale structures and in their human interfaces.
- Models, Methods, and Tools for Complex Chip Design: Selected Contributions from FDL 2012: 265 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- DevOps for Networking
- Technical Debts: Economizing Agile Software Architecture
- Oracle API Platform Cloud Service
- Hardware/Firmware Interface Design: Best Practices for Improving Embedded Systems Development
- DoD Architecture Framework 2.0: A Guide to Applying Systems Engineering to Develop Integrated, Executable Architectures
Additional info for Embedded Media Processing (Embedded Technology)
Embedded Media Processing (Embedded Technology) by David J. Katz,Rick Gentile