By Ronald M Harden,Jennifer M Laidlaw
Essential abilities for a clinical instructor is an ideal creation for new academics to the fascinating possibilities dealing with them, whether or not they are operating in undergraduate, postgraduate or carrying on with schooling. it is going to even be of substantial use to more skilled lecturers to check and check their very own perform and achieve a brand new point of view on how best to facilitate their scholars' or trainees' studying. The contents are in response to the authors’ huge adventure of what works in scientific schooling, even if in instructing and curriculum making plans or within the agency of school improvement classes in clinical schooling at uncomplicated and complicated degrees.
- The textual content presents tricks drawn from useful adventure to assist lecturers create strong studying possibilities for his or her scholars, offering readable directions and introducing new ideas that in all probability might be followed to be used in any instructing programme.
- Throughout the e-book introduces a few key uncomplicated ideas that underpin the sensible recommendation that's given and so as to support to notify educating perform.
- This e-book will help readers to mirror on and examine with colleagues different ways in which their paintings as a instructor or coach might be approached and the way their scholar or trainee's studying should be made more suitable.
- Medical schooling is altering swiftly and this re-creation takes complete account of a few vital contemporary developments.
- The textual content is totally up to date after a radical evaluation of the clinical schooling literature.
- Five new chapters are incorporated:
- The instructor is important
- Collaborations within the supply of the schooling programme
- The real curriculum
- Student engagement
- Inter-professional education
- New techniques further to the ebook include:
- Content specification as ‘threshold’ concepts
- Entrustable specialist actions as an method of outcomes
- Longitudinal built-in scientific clerkships as a part of scientific teaching
- Integration of easy and medical sciences
- Refinement and growth of the reasonable principles
- Additional references to additional reading.
Read or Download Essential Skills for a Medical Teacher: An Introduction to Teaching and Learning in Medicine PDF
Similar medical education & training books
This quantity of the Board evaluate sequence deals scholars a powerful origin for next studying in either basic care and subspecialty pediatrics. BRS Pediatrics provides a entire assessment of the elemental rules of pediatrics and certain info for the pediatric subinternships and pediatric subspecialty rotations.
Remain on most sensible of the newest wisdom within the box with this must-have source for all clinicians who deal with breast ailments. extend your wisdom of each element of breast ailments as a various and uncommon crew of internationally-recognized specialists summarize the present wisdom, together with biology and epidemiology, medical good points, and administration.
Komplikationen vermeidenMeistern Sie souverän und kompetent alle heiklen Situationen! Mit diesem Werk haben Sie einen umfassenden Überblick der verschiedenen Risiken bei Diagnostik und Therapie und erhalten Strategien zu Vermeidung von Fehlern und Komplikationen, die Sie direkt im Alltag umsetzen können:- Wie häufig treten welche Komplikationen auf?
This paintings features a Foreword by way of Mayur Lakhani, Chairman of Council, Royal university of basic Practitioners. common practitioners, as a generally dispersed crew, are really reliant on e-learning. This ebook presents an summary of the subject and examines the earlier, current and destiny demanding situations, possibilities and merits.
- Color Atlas of Human Anatomy: Vol. 2 Internal Organs
- Essentials of Law for Medical Practitioners
- CMRP Exam Flashcard Study System: CMRP Test Practice Questions & Review for the Certified Materials & Resources Professional Examination
- First Aid & Health Service Support Operations: U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures
- Color Atlas of Biochemistry (Flexibooks)
- EKG Test Prep: 2nd Edition
Additional info for Essential Skills for a Medical Teacher: An Introduction to Teaching and Learning in Medicine
Essential Skills for a Medical Teacher: An Introduction to Teaching and Learning in Medicine by Ronald M Harden,Jennifer M Laidlaw